Here is a list of online resources for your education and exploration:
- Caring Connections – www.caringinfo.org
- Moments of Life – Showing the world that hospice is about more than care for the dying – www.moments.org –
- American Hospital Association – Your Life. Your Terms. – www.aha.org/putitinwriting.org
- U.S. Living Will Registry – The U.S. Living Will Registry is a secure, on-line database where you can store your advance directive and/or organ donor information. Your document can be easily accessed by you, or by health care providers anywhere. – https://www.uslivingwillregistry.com/
- Donate Life – You have the power to Donate Life. Register as an Organ, Eye and Tissue Donor – http://donatelife.net/
- American Bar Association – Toolkit for advance planning for health care decisions – www.abanet.org/aging/toolkit
For more on why I think planning for healthcare decisions in advance is so important go here.